zondag 16 oktober 2016

Merzbow - Megapost (Escape Mask, Tridal Production, Nil-Vagina Mail Action, Psychorazer) (download)

So....

I know I promised to do a full on megapost a few months ago, but well, I kinda forgot until now. And the post you see here before you now may not be as big as promised, but it still includes some pretty cool releases.

Escape Mask (1983): Download
1. Escape Mask I/III
2. Escape Mask IV
3. Escape Mask V

Tridal Production (1982): Download
1. Tridal Production I
2. Tridal Production II
3. Tridal Production III
4. Tridal Production IV

Nil-Vagina Mail Action (1985): Download
1. Untitled
2. Untitled
3. Untitled
4. Untitled
5. Untitled

Psychorazer (1997): Download
1. Psychorazer
2. Sugamo Rising Sun Gas Station
3. Mangod

Enjoy!

(part 2 of this megapost: click here)

5 opmerkingen:

  1. Thanks for this.

    Could you please uploading the following albums as well?:

    https://www.discogs.com/Merzbow-Escape-Mask/release/9218235

    https://www.discogs.com/Merzbow-Muen/release/9638898

    Thanks.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. The version of Escape Mask I uploaded here is taken from the "Lowest Music and Arts" boxset. I believe it's almost identical to the Other Voice Recordings reissue you'd like me to upload.

      As for Muen, I don't have that one in my collection yet so I can't upload it.

      Any other requests?

      Verwijderen
  2. Deze reactie is verwijderd door de auteur.

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. need nil vagina mail action re up!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
    Reacties
    1. Done :)
      They removed the file because its title contained "an offensive word" XD

      Verwijderen